Monday, April 6, 2009

Poopy day....

Do you ever have one of those days?

I am not just talking about a waking up on the wrong side of the bed kind of day, but falling off the wrong side of the bed, hitting your head on the nightstand and stubbing your toe while grumbling kind of day.

That was my day today. It was like if anything could go wrong it could. In fact....I am embarrassed to say this....but at one point I sat in the bathroom at work with crocodile tears reading Twilight for comfort. TMI....I know, I know.

But still....today was a sad day for me and I was moaning about it to the boy on the walk home from the Subway, when I found a $10 bill on the ground.

This sudden turn of events made the sun start to shine through the clouds and I giggled a little bit.

Everything is okay now due to my new $10. Someone else's day is bad....but hopefully they will find something soon that will make them happy.

PS....my apartment sounds like there are ghosts swirling around it whenever it is windy. I don't like it when my apartment is haunted.

No comments: