Friday, December 7, 2007

On a roll....another FO!


I have completed another Christmas gift!!

I will wait for your applause to finish.

Thank you, thank you.....my studies have suffered, but I managed to finish up the seaming for the argyle Ipod holder I was working on for my cousin. I think he will love it. I have to make two more for my other cousins. One is going to have a skull and crossbones design on it and I haven't figured out how to decorate the other.

Other than that, I didn't do much in the world of knitting.

I did make some mice though. The bodies are chocolate covered cherries, the heads are hershey's kisses and the ears are sliced almonds. I am making a couple hundred of them for small gifts to friends and for a baking contest this Sunday. I will also be forming a giant cake to look like cheese. If it comes out at all like I have envisioned, it should be adorable!

No comments: